You remember me
before I learned to run.
At the kissing tree
before I learned my guns.
We were 17,
17 years young.
I am still running.
I am still running.
I had no idea the pain would be this strong.
I had no idea the fight would last this long.
In my darkest fears, the rights become the wrongs.
I am still running.
I am still running.
I am still running.
I am still running.
Build me a home inside your scars.
Build me a home inside your song.
Build me a home inside your open arms.
The only place I ever will belong.
I am still running.
I am still running.
I am still running.
I am still running.
Build me a home inside your scars.
Build me a home inside your song.
Build me a home inside your open arms.
The only place I ever will belong,
The only place I ever will belong,
Inside your open arms,
The only place I ever will belong.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't ever stop running.
Post a Comment