PostSecret Favorite

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Relevant = Everything

I enjoy learning about a lot of different things. However, it is known that learning increases tremendously if one can make some sort of application of the knowledge to his or her life. While discussing a topic in one of my classes, I thought....

"This is really interesting, but it bears no real relevance to my life."

And though I learned a great deal about this topic, I found that it was hard to connect with it at the personal level.

Well...fast forward to now...and suddenly all that we talked about on this particular topic has become relevant to my life completely. God prepares us so appropriately for things we will have to face. I have had this professor for 3 of the best classes of my college career. Each one of them has come at a time where I have needed to hear certain things about myself, others, and God... and perhaps God, in his most infinite wisdom, knows that this is how I will listen best...

yac.

No comments: