Eh, yeah, I should probably be doing HW right now...
Name: Jess Berryhill
Single or Taken: Definitely Single.
Gender: Female
Birthday: February 4th, 1986
Siblings: 1 brother - Bill - 21 years old
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe size: 16 in Women's/14 in Men's
Height: 6'0"
What are you wearing right now: Dress pants and a blue button down shirt
Where do you live: Anderson, IN/Greenfield, IN
Right or left-handed: Right-handed
Who are your closest friends?: There are a number of them, all unique in different ways.
Where is your fav place to shop: Old Navy/Gap, I guess?
Do you have any tattoos or piercings?: No
Faves
------------------------------------------
Color: I prefer black, orange, red, blue, and grey.
Number(s): 13/40
Food: I'd take a turkey sandwich any day.
Boy's name: Luke
Girl's Name: I don't really like girl's names
Subject in school: English and Psychology
Animal: Dogs and Squirrels
Drink: Dr. Pepper = My weakness.
Celebrity: Patrick Dempsey...fracking hot.
Sport: Basketball
Veggie: Corn
Fruit: Pineapple
Fast food place: Panera
Place to visit: Maine, Utah, Boston
Month: October
Juice: Orange Juice is definitely one of my favorite beverages.
Breakfast: Favorite meal of the day for sure. Scrambled Eggs, Toast...
Favorite cartoon character: Doug, hands down.
Have You Ever
------------------------------------------
Given anyone a bath: My little nephew.
Smoked: No, definitely not.
Bungee jumped: No, again definitely not ever.
Broken the law: Speed limits...
Eaten a dog biscuit: Ew. Who would do that?
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Pretended to during the "Blizzard" of '07.
Loved someone that made you cry?: Yeah.
Been in a physical fight: Only with my brother as kids.
Been on a plane: Yes, many times.
Been in a sauna: Ew, I don't like to be hot.
Been in a hot tub: Yes, but I am not a fan. Too hot.
Swam in the ocean: Yeah, it's alright...
Fallen asleep in school: Yes.
Laughed so hard you fell off your chair: Maybe not fallen off the chair but definitely laughing uncontrollably.
Saved e-mails: Yeah, the important ones.
Wished you were someone else: Probably not.
Wished you were a member of the opposite sex: No
Done something you regret?: Yeah, there are a few things.
First Thing That Comes to Mind
------------------------------------------
Red: Red Sweater. Ha...
Blue: Sky
Happy: Being in good company.
Autumn: Leaves
Cow: Cow tipping.
Greenland: Not so green.
Your good luck charm: None really.
Stupidest thing you have ever done: I can think of a few things....
Your most prized possession: Friends
Last thing you ate: Linguini
Song: You're Everything - DC*B.
Thing that has happened to you this year: Got to know my little nephew.
Chicken pox: Yep, kindergarten...
Stitches: Nope. Thank goodness, I'd probably cry.
Bloody nose: A few when I was younger. Randomly every once in awhile as an adult.
Do you...
Believe in love at first sight: No.
Enjoy parks: Yes.
Like picnics: Yep.
Like school: Love it!
What schools have you gone to:
~Oaklandon Elementary (1st-5th)
~Fall Creek Valley Middle School (6th-8th)
~Lawrence North High School (Kindergarten & 9th)
~Greenfield-Central High School (10th-12th)
~Anderson University (2004-2009, I am about to graduate
Who is the last person that called you: Kelley
Makes you laugh the most: Currently, Amber & T
Makes you smile: Many people.
Can make you feel better no matter what: A few of my professors.
You talked to last: The rents.
Do You/Are You...
Do you like yourself: Sometimes.
Do you get along with your family: Eh...
Color your hair?: Nope, never have.
Obsessive: Um, with some things...
Compulsive: Not so much.
yac.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment