You know, this week was pretty darn interesting. I had an interview with ISU on Monday...It went well. I had to describe the three original research projects I've done at the Undergraduate level, the grant I wrote, and how I've implemented technology in my research. I walked away thinking that it'd be a couple of days.
The very next morning I received an e-mail indicating that I was accepted and would receive a full tuition scholarship and graduate assistantship. That was pretty exciting.
I told my profs... You know, I can't say enough about AU and how it has helped become who I am as an scholar. I am grateful for the support of the Psychology faculty and faculty across the university that has helped me learn and achieve new heights. I don't think I can speak enough to the role that the PSYC faculty has played though.
As much as I was dreading this awesome 5th year senior thing, it's been fantabulous. I feel passionate about where I am going. I have met some really AWESOME people that I hope become lifelong friends. They each bring joy to my life in different ways.
yac.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment