So, why should I worry?
Why do I freak out?
God knows what I need.
You know what I need.
Your love is...your love is...your love is...
Strong.
Two things you told me:
That you are strong and that you love me.
________
Oh shake the nightmare free, I dream to hold you in my arms.
I dream to hold you in my arms, wide awake in my arms.
________
Created for a place I've never known....
This is home.
Now I'm finally where I belong.
I've been searching for a place of my own.
________
Help, I've done it again.
I've have been here many times before.
Hurt myself again today.
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame.
________
I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours.
I know now you're my only hope.
________
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above the heavenly hosts.
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Amen.
________
Breathe in, breathe out.
There's a light in your eyes....
________
yac.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment