Once upon a time...
I had my life figured out...I was going to teach middle school English.
Now, in my fifth year and near my final semester at AU, I've decided to scratch that...scratch the major I have been working towards for 4 1/2 years! I am going to Grad School to get my Ph.D. in Social Psychology. So, I am switching my major from English Ed to Psychology and going to forego student teaching in order to take some PSYC classes. I figured out that I will graduate with a degree in Psychology and a minor in Education and Speech...and potentially a minor or something to do with English...
I'm freaking out...huge life decisions... I know that this is the best option for me, and I am pumped to go to Grad School. However, I am shifting all I know...and it is scary and yet challenging to live in the unknown.
yac
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment