skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
PostSecret Favorite
Thursday, October 16, 2008
"Straight Up God, I'm A Mess."
"And me? I'm a mess. I'm nothing and have nothing: make something of me."
Psalm 40:17 (MSG)
What a prayer...
yac
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(87)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(55)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(24)
▼
October
(20)
Moving On...
Just Asking for Prayers
Thoughts on Infidelity
Remembering the GNC
Talking About Roles & Responsibilities
The Reading Spree...
Oh Snap...
The Last Lecture and Tuesdays with Morrie
Bam! 66 WPM...
The Genuis of Death Cab and Snow Patrol
6 Word Memoirs
The Current List of Potential Graduate Schools
Thoughts To Gnaw On...
Ah, Kelley Joins the Blog...
The Prenuptial Agreement for Our Friendship
I'm Too Idealistic To Become A Teacher
"Straight Up God, I'm A Mess."
So When Did Wal-Mart Become Trendy
Forgiveness
The Blog...
The Author...
Jess (Yac)
Rock*.
View my complete profile
Yac (J.Berryhill)
No comments:
Post a Comment